BLACK LIVES MATTER ~~>FREE POSTERS TO PRINT OFF

To add my voice & artwork to the Black Lives Matter movement I've created these child-friendly designs that ANYONE can print for FREE. Simply download (or drag to your desktop), print off and put in your window. 

Children are amazing in that they generally don't 'see' skin colour; and I hope these can go someway to strengthening the feeling of solidarity and support in this vastly important global issue. 

We're being asked to have potentially uncomfortable but very important conversations around racism with our children and maybe these illustrations can help.

Although hugging and handholding and high-5'ing appear in the artwork please remember to keep the required 2m distance we need to observe at the moment.

I've tried to keep them as simple as possible so they don't use up too much of your valuable printer ink. No need to add my name to them, just put them out there.